Friday, September 16, 2011

Working Weekend

Do you have any fabulous weekend plans?

I'm going to be having a working weekend.  
We started home school on the 6th and being the unorganized person that I am we have gotten a little behind with work. Maybe if we had a schedule, and some lists, ya lists.
Ha.

My brother gave me these fabulous little antique pharmaceutical bottles and I've been trying to decide what to do with them for months.  I finally have an idea.
I'll let you know how it turns out. 


Some music to listen to while working:


or maybe a video, right now I'm watching season 2 of Warehouse 13.

With only a little summer sun left at our disposal we will have to fit in some outdoor fun as well.

Have a really lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I'm hoping to get some work done this weekend! We'll see how it goes :) the last few weeks before a craft show are always so jam packed. I was never a workaholic until I started doing what I loved :)

Hope homeschooling is going well! I've started using Google Calendar to help stay organized and reminded about stuff :)

Sidereal Day said...

I hope your weekend is productive Heather. I haven't done a craft show yet but I'm sure it's crazy busy before hand.