I have so many unfinished projects lying around it's not funny. On my grand, plodding quest to finish some of my said projects I finished one....yay, ONE!
I made this tunic blouse around about 2 years ago. Sunday I finally sat down to get it completed. All that was to be done was the collar, I wanted to do some embroidery around the neck before tacking it down so I sat and looked at it, picked some embroidery floss, then changed my mind about the design and chose some different floss. That went on for some time till I finally just went with a white on white design. Truthfully, I don't really like how the shoulders fit but am too lazy to take out the french seams to re-do them so I kept the design fairly simple. I like how it came out, it will be a nice cover in the warmer months (all 2 of them).
Okie Dokie, On to the next project.