Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've been Uninspired

I haven't posted much lately (not that I post on any regular basis). I haven't been inspired, no posting, no painting, no embroidery, nothing past what's necessary. I get rather blue from time to time and this has been one of those times. I'm working my way out of it.

On a happier note, I did have a nice pick me up this week. I was featured in 2 lovely treasuries this week and one of them made it to the Front Page. I have been in a treasury that was featured on the FP once before, but that was as an extra
Yay!





3 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

Ahhh, treasuries always cheer me up when I'm blue, too... keep your chin up! The muse always comes back. xox

Sidereal Day said...

Thank you =)
If I have time today I think I'll go hunting for that Muse.

Heather said...

sorry to hear you've been uninspired :( we all get that way though, sometimes your creativity just needs a rest. Congrats on the treasury! that is too cool!~